Friday, September 11, 2009

nashville pussy







Baline Cartwright – Ruyter Suys – Jeremy Thompson – Corey ParksNow

I'm not a man who likes to get mad If I do I don’t feel too bad Comes some situations where you just can’t let it be Like last night I caught my wife fuckin’ two of my friends A smile on her face, a dick in each hand, guilt running down her chin Well I slammed the door, grabbed my 44, I lit a cigarretWaited for a Chance to use this thing Pump the best out yet, yeah Ride on, roll on Scared me away, I can’t even take a smell So long you’re gone Good bye baby go to hell The only thing I regret is ordering the round It’s the same old shit it’s just a different town Now I got nothing to do with my life but enjoy the race Smoking gun across my lap smile upon my face, yeah Ride on, roll on Scared me away, I can’t even take a smell So long you’re gone Good bye baby go to hell Ride on, roll on Scared me away, I can’t even take a smell So long you’re gone Good bye baby go to hell

No comments: